Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Got a Rose!

We we're watching The Bachelor the other night for the first time, ever, and we thought the rose ceremony was so funny.  Some of the ladies got really worked up over the fact that he was "bending the rules" and giving the roses out earlier than usual.  I thought the bachelor, Sean, was so cute and I said, "awww, I want a rose!"  Anyway, so the next day my hubby brought me a single red rose and asked me, "will you accept this rose?"  It was so sweet and charming I couldn't help but crack up and get misty-eyed at the same time.


Then he proceeded to give me the rest of the bouquet, so in essence, I got ALL the roses from this bachelor. I feel really lucky to have such a sweet man for a husband and I just thought I'd share.  Does anyone else watch The Bachelor?  I'm kind of hooked now!

No comments:

Post a Comment