Saturday, January 5, 2013

Natural Saturday Make-Up

Just a quick post to show you a couple of things.  This is me doing my makeup and getting ready for today.  I recently purchased this hair towel and I love it!  

Here I'm wearing the L'oreal BB Cream in Fair.  It's great at hiding flaws and priming but its a little drying, even though it claims to be hydrating. I now know to moisturize before I put it on just to prep my skin as I used to, so in the end it doesn't save me that step. :(  I'd like to try some other BB creams out there.  Do you have any recommendations? 




Well hello there!  A quick gratuitous shot of me in my closet/vanity room.  

All made up...

...and ready to go!  Go do my hair, that is! 
The hubby and I will be running errands and going to mass this evening.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment