Friday, January 4, 2013

The Requisite Introductory Post

Over the years I have asked people if they have any New Year's resolutions and most of them tell me they don't because resolutions don't work.  I'm more optimistic.  I'll take any excuse for a fresh start.  Resolutions give me hope that I can change and shed the negative things in my life and replace them with fresh, new lovely things.

Its the beginning of 2013 and I have plans--big plans for my career, my health and my personal life. I am returning to blogger after a (roughly) 9 year hiatus.  I often wonder what could have been if I had stayed on Blogger; the people I'd have met, the things I'd have learned.  Well, I don't want to miss out anymore so here I am.  I'd like this blog to be a space mainly for fitness and fashion related topics, but I'm certain I'll stray off topic a bit once in a while.  Stop in and say hello if you feel like it.  I'm sure we'll have fun.  Happy new year to all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment